Monday, December 05, 2005

loads of fun...

I've been away for a few days because I've got new hardware and new software. I've, errr, been playing.

I just signed up for skype. Very cool. Last night I spoke with some random dude in Florida who had signed up to keep in touch with his daughter. I'm totally loving this modern world we live in.

Got some posts coming this week. In the meantime, if you happen to have absolutely nothing better to do, you can rip some LPs to your mp3 collection. "What?" I can hear you cry from here. Yup, some yahoo has figured out a way to rip LPs. He wrote some software, put his vinyl records into a **scanner,** and scanned the thing. Then his software converted the scanned image into music.

: )

So if your as interested in wasting some time as this guy was, you can check out his site and even listen to some samples.

http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~springer/

That's all for now...

0 Casrh Tset Reulst:

Post a Comment

<< Home